Condominiums Steps to Yonge & Queen
Queen Central Condos, otherwise known as 100 Queen East Condos, is a new condo development by Parallax currently in pre-construction. This condominium is designed by IBI Group and consists of 369 units in addition to the 34-storey tower. It is central to lifestyle, development, technology, and transit coming soon to Yonge and Queen Street at 100 Queen Street East in downtown Toronto.
Queen Central Condos is located in East Toronto’s Church-Yonge community, where residents come from a wide range of cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds. Perfect for working professionals and couples looking for properties in Toronto. Ryerson University’s expanded campus is beginning to reshape Toronto’s downtown east core. The former Maple Leaf Gardens, now known as the Mattamy Athletic Centre, is now home to the Ryerson University Sports and Recreation Centre. Ritzy new residential buildings are sprouting up all along the Church-Yonge Corridor, quickly transforming the character of downtown East Toronto.
This development is located in an area with schools, healthcare, and restaurants nearby. Additionally, many offices are within close proximity to space for young professionals looking for a less stressful commute from their day-to-day lives. Steps to Entertainment, Financial District, Innovation District, as well as Health Science District
Get Platinum VIP Access to Floor Plans & Pricing
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Address: 100 Queen Street East, Toronto
- Storeys: 34
- Number of Suites: 369 suites
- Architect: IBI Group
- Amenities: Library Lounge, Green Room, Art Studio, Party Room, Indoor/Outdoor Coworking Lounge, Chef Inspired Kitchen, Fitness Studio, Yoga/Dance Studio, Two Outdoor Terraces overlooking Queen St.
- Centrally located in the Yonge & Queen neighborhood, an established area primed for future
residential, employment, transit growth
- 150 meters to the future Ontario Line Subway Station
- 3-minute walk to Queen Subway Station, Toronto Eaton Centre and St Michael’s Hospital
- 6-minute walk to the new Google Head Office and access to other noteworthy tech companies
including Amazon and Microsoft
- Within the Financial District boundaries with its growth direction moving east of Yonge St
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market,
restaurants, stores, theatres and entertainment options
- Access to educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College,
University of Toronto and OCAD University
Behind The Queen Central Condos is a dynamic partnership that brings award-winning experience in visioning, developing and constructing vibrant, luxurious living spaces.
Parallax Development Corporation founded in 1981, has evolved into a premier developer of diverse assets. That is to say, their ability to shift between asset classes give them a unique advantage. At this time, they are known for their developments in street front retail, high-rise and mid-rise new condos, new homes, office buildings, mixed-use facilities and public-private group partnerships. In detail, Parallax Development Corporation is committed to delivering developments that reflects contemporary, forward-thinking corporate philosophy.
REGISTER FOR EARLY ACCESS
Register today for first access on our new release of Queen Central Condos, including pricing, floor plans and bonus features.
This website is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract with another brokerage. The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive various promotional materials from us such as event notices, and new project announcements.
Sherry Dabir, Broker | Royal LePage Your Community Realty | Email: [email protected]